- Weld Studs
- Request Quote
- Technical Details
- Contact Us
•LED Voltage Meter
• Safety Shutdown
• Cooling Fan
• Front‐Panel Informational LED’s
• Dial‐Down weld voltage control
MADE IN THE USA
• Digital DC voltage readout on all models (allows for more accurate and repeatable weld settings).
• Cooling fan in all models for increased efficiency.
• Dial‐down DC voltage setting (no need to turn off the unit when resetting to a lower voltage).
• Only 10 amp circuit requirement (unit fused @ 10 amps).
• 99,000 micro farad capacitors charging to 200 VDC for greater power output @ lower DC voltage requirements.
• Terminal connections on the capacitors are over 5/8” in diameter for a good seat of the terminal buss bars to increase reliability.
• The terminal connections on the capacitors have 1/4‐28 socket set screws inserted into each one. The socket set screw is used to make the
connection to the buss bar. This eliminates damaging the threads in the aluminum connectors of the capacitor, ensuring a solid connection.
• Rigid internal construction connecting the entire internal unit to the front and rear panels minimizes the opportunity of the components
coming loose during handling or operations.
• Sheet metal is powder‐coated for greater durability, texture, and appearance.
• Stud Guns are ergonomically designed for better hand fit and comfort (reduces operator fatigue for increased weld repeatability).
• Stud Guns have a permanent internal spring with easy adjustment for various spring pressures allowing an increased opportunity to apply
the correct spring pressure to the weld (no need for a variety of different springs for various applications).
• Stud Guns can be configured for “B” Collets, “CI” Collets, Euro Collets or standard tapered chucks.